I assure you that this post isn’t the one I wanted to post today. The truth is that it’s not taking me too long to write it either, because I am discovering that the type of E.P. I defend is, in many other cases, a reality. Today I want to dedicate this post to everyone who, especially these days, is putting their imagination, innovation, creativity, solidarity, initiative and passion working at full capacity.
Today I want to highlight the people who, given the circumstances, are raising the competences of the E.P., and I am not “only” referring to those who I’ve talked about here because you know that thanks to them we would have posts for days. I’m talking about all those other people who with their way of being they make our days more pleasant and bearable.
I am sure that if I ask you to give me an example of the people, initiatives, values and characteristics I am referring to, the list would probably be endless. I invite you to play to “the treasure hunt”, a game Juan Manuel Cotelo from infinitomas
Here you have the video to get inspired:
Let me keep naming the hidden treasures found by Juan Manuel (solidarity, valuation of individuals – doctors, farmers, shopkeepers)
- Appreciation, especially to:
- the P.E. who, today more than ever, are doing what they can. Here you have a small example: Kietoparao, Xavi Verdaguer, Nuria Hache, María Batet,Itziar Goga y Muxote Potolo Bat,
- the professionals of the telecommunications area (I’m sure many of us are realizing how important these people are in our daily life),
- every person who has participated on a TEDTalk (here you have a link that I received a few days ago of my colleagues at the University of Deusto) and
- the businesspeople who are giving up their buildings and resources (physical or not) for those who need them.
Now it’s your turn.
Which one is the treasure you discover in the presence of coronavirus?
One big hug. I’ll be here for you if you need it.